Job Category: Sales Executive
Work Type: Full Time
Salary: Not specified
Job Summary: Reporting to the General Manager the position holder’s key role is acquisition of new business and ensuring quality customer service.
• Convincing prospective clients/tenants that New level is the right company to handle their tenancy.
• Making appointments and showing tenants around a property
• Making-out details of new properties on the market to existing and potential clients.
• Planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients.
• Carry out sales presentations to potential clients.
• Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records tenants’ taken on board and those contacted.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum of a diploma preferably in Sales & Marketing from a recognized institution. Degree added advantage
• Minimum ‘O’ level Mean grade C.
• 2 years experience sale and marketing preferably in property management.
• High levels of integrity and professionalism
• Self-driven, passionate about sales and proven performance track record.
• Good communication and customer relationship skills. Able to undertake project presentations to customers.
• Certificate of Good Conduct
A competitive commission package will be paid to the successful candidates subject to their individual performance.
If you meet the specified criteria, send your application letter and updated CV (including 3 referees) to the undersigned through the e-mail address below;
Email: email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to reach us on or before 26th February 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.